Convert .phs output to a bitmap file
phs-to-bmp [-A] [-B size] [-b size] [-c colors]
[-D debug_fname] [-d] [-h height] [-L]
[-n name] [-orn] [-oSX,Y]
[-P file] [-p start[,end]]
[-pr] [-s level] [-U filename]
[-V] [-w width] [-x offset] [-y offset]
- Force anti-aliasing of fonts.
- -B size
- Specify the size of the printer buffer in bytes.
This buffer is used if the specified input file is a FIFO.
- -b size
- Specify the size of the printer buffer, in bytes.
- -c colors
- The number of colors available (bytes per pixel); colors
must be 1 (256 colors) or 3 (16 million colors).
The default is 3.
- -D debug_fname
- Send debug information to the specified file.
- Delete the input file after processing.
- -h height
- Specify the initial height of the source image.
The default is 480 pixels.
- Enable landscape mode.
- -n name
- Specify the name of the printer as a string.
- Set the resolution; the default is 300 DPI.
- Scale the image in the X or Y dimension
(e.g. -oS0.75,0.6). The scale value may be:
- Scale as a multiple of the source image size. For example, use -oS-1,-1 to print the image at exactly its source size. Each pixel of the image will correspond to one printed dot on the page. The size of the printed image will vary depending on the printer resolution (DPI).
- Scale as a multiple of the page size. For example, use -oS1,1 to print the image at the full page size. In this example, the image will be distorted if its aspect ratio (X:Y) is different from the page's width:height ratio.
- Use the maximum size while respecting the aspect ratio of the source image. For example, -oS0,0.5 scales the image to half the height of the page and scales the width of the image proportionately.
If you set only the X scale factor, the Y scale factor is assumed to be the same value. For example, -oS0.5 sets both X and Y to 0.5, meaning the image will fill 1/4 of the page.
- -P file
- The name of the Photon palette file to use.
The default is default.pal.
- -p start[,end]
- Specify the starting (and optionally ending) page number to print.
If start is greater than end, the pages are printed
in reverse order.
- Print entire file in reverse order.
- -s level
- Specify the reporting level, where level is an integer.
- -U filename
- Delete this file when the print job is completed.
- Be verbose (-VV: be more verbose).
- -w width
- Specify the initial width of the source image.
The default is 640 pixels.
- -x offset
- The initial x offset (default: 0).
- -y offset
- The initial y offset (default: 0).
- Name of a Photon draw-stream (.phs) file.
This utility converts Photon draw-stream (.phs)
output into a bitmap (.bmp) file.
Currently, only one page of output is supported.
The output is sent to stdout.
Typically, you redirect it to a file, as shown in the example.
||The output file must be a real file.|
phs-to-bmp file.phs >outfile.bmp
"Printing with spooler"
in the Printing chapter of the Neutrino User's Guide