Package filesystem (QNX Neutrino)
- QNX Neutrino no longer uses packages, but third-party software can.
- You must be root to start this manager.
fs-pkg [-a alternate_file] [-d] [-v[v]...]
- -a alternate_file
- Provide an alternative configuration file to use if no other
configurations are available.
- Don't automatically become a daemon.
This option is useful when you want verbose output for debugging.
- -f config_file
- Read the configuration from the file, config_file.
If you don't specify this option, fs-pkg looks in:
- /etc/system/packages (deprecated)
- Verbose output; more v characters cause more verbosity.
The output is sent to the system log if
is running, and to standard output if fs-pkg is running in
The package filesystem is a virtual filesystem manager that presents
to a client a customized view of a set of files and directories.
The real files are present on some medium, and the package filesystem
presents a virtual view of selected files to the client.
- Default configuration files.
in the Working With Filesystems chapter of the User's Guide