Set the value of a barrier's process-shared attribute
pthread_barrierattr_t * attr
int pshared );
- A pointer to the pthread_barrierattr_t object whose
attribute you want to set.
You must have initialized this object by calling
before calling pthread_barrierattr_setpshared().
- The new value of the process-shared attribute; one of:
- PTHREAD_PROCESS_SHARED -- allow a barrier to be
operated upon by any thread that
has access to the memory where the barrier is allocated.
- PTHREAD_PROCESS_PRIVATE (default behavior) --
allow a barrier to be operated on only by threads created within the
same process as the thread that initialized the barrier.
If threads of different processes attempt
to operate on such a barrier, the behavior is as if
PTHREAD_PROCESS_SHARED were set.
Use the -l c option to
to link against this library.
This library is usually included automatically.
The pthread_barrierattr_setpshared() function sets the
process-shared attribute in an initialized attributes object
referenced by attr.
- The attribute object, attr, or
the new value specified in pshared isn't valid.
POSIX 1003.1 THR BAR TSH